Although Holapick looks like they have cute and trendy styles with great price tags, this doesn’t mean they’re a good brand to shop from.
If you’re wondering whether Holapick is a scam or not, keep reading to find the answer.
Quick Overview: Holapick has terrible reviews, we don’t recommend shopping here. Hundreds of customers have shared that the items they received looked way different than the photos and were very poor quality, or the sizing was completely wrong. Aside from this, customer service isn’t helpful and often unreachable.
Click here to jump down to our recommended alternatives to Holapick that are much more trustworthy.
All About Holapick
Holapick is an online clothing store based in China that is dedicated to affordable fashion for women.
Prices typically range from $10 – $30 per item, plus they often have sitewide discounts as well. They offer tops, bottoms, dresses, shoes, accessories, and more.
Although the brand states that they offer returns on their return policy page, we’d proceed with caution. Many Holapick reviews state that they had trouble getting in contact with customer service, or that they were even refused a refund.
Plus, they require the customer to pay return shipping costs, which can be spendy since the brand is based in China.
Is Holapick a Scam?
Yes, we would say this brand is a scam. Although they might send your clothes, you are bound to have a bad experience and then have trouble getting a refund. For many shoppers, the items received don’t look anything as pictured and are of horrible quality. Their customer service is unhelpful and oftentimes doesn’t even respond to unhappy customers.
Keep reading our review section below to see the common issues that customers face with this brand.
Overall, we don’t recommend shopping at this store.
For starters, here is a breakdown of their ratings across different review platforms:
- 1.4-star rating based on 491 customer reviews on PissedConsumer
- 1.1-star rating based on 192 customer reviews on Sitejabber
- 1.7-star rating based on 537 customer reviews on Trustpilot
- 1.1-star rating based on 70 reviews on Facebook
There are over a thousand bad Holapick reviews online, which should be a huge sign to run the other way.
What are customers having issues with? It seems like there are issues with everything, depending on the customer. Here are the top points of feedback:
- Clothing doesn’t look anything like the photos
- Terrible quality (cheap fabric, poor stitching, etc.)
- Many customer were sent the wrong size
- Even if they do send the right size, their sizing is unreliable
- Shipping takes forever
- Many customers never received their order, even after multiple months went by
- Customer service is terrible, sometimes doesn’t even respond
We’ve seen stores very similar to this before (we’ve actually seen the same photos on other scammy websites too).
This store uses fake photos and edits their garments onto model photos that they don’t have the right to use.
This is one reason why so many customers receive items that look significantly different than the photo – they use fake photos and don’t care about the quality of the actual item that is sent to customers.
We don’t recommend shopping here, but there are plenty of stores like Holapick that are more reliable. Here are our top picks:
- SheIn – Quality can be a hit or miss here, but prices are fantastic with a ton of cute trends. The best part is that they offer free returns, so even if you receive a bad quality item, you can send it back for free.
- ASOS – Although they sell a variety of brands and fashion labels, you can find plenty of affordable items at similar prices to Holapick. They are one of the largest fashion brands around, so quality is much more reliable.